Zombie fun Zombie fun

Nice introduction! But where is the movie? ;)
The moment where you end, you should make an awesome action scene.
The movie would be ten times better if you do!

Day in the Life of: scp95 Day in the Life of: scp95

I thought it was about The SCP Foundation's SCP-95 "The Atomic Adventures of Ronnie Ray-Gun".. I feel really disappointed that it wasn't.. :"(

Anyway, back to the actual animation itself.. quite stupid little flash imho, not very interesting or funny at all, I don't like the character at all. The drawings were okay.. at least the shadows looked somewhat proper I guess..

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

Best flash about Minecraft I've seen so far! ;)

A small talk A small talk

Great game!
I just wanted to ask.. how can an AI be afraid? And is there no other crew on the space ship?
Would love it if the dialogue of the AI can be expended some more..

Battle Dawn Battle Dawn

It says my email is invalid when I try to register.. great... >_>
I couldn't figure out what was wrong.. even tried to re-enter my email, but it still said invalid.

The Felix Jump The Felix Jump

This game is totally unrealistic.. which was really disappointing to me. It kindof killed the game.
I don't have the feeling I'm falling super fast.
And also, the obstacles couldn't be more wrong at certain heights.. propeller driven airplanes do not fly at 29000 meter height, the record is at 14301 meters, but usually do not fly higher than 2300 meter. The same is for helicopters, the record for a helicopter is 12442 meter height. The same mistake is with the birds which appear in your game at 21000 meter height, however, in reality they do not fly higher than 6000 meter.